Sunday, September 30, 2012

DAVID: September 3, 2012

It was a crazy week.  I had the opportunity to go back to my previous area to drop off my former companion elder Smoot and to pick up my new companion.  Elder Smoot and i had a wonderful time together here in Erode.  My new companion name is Aeshamala from Hyderabad.  He is such a nice elder. In his previous area he met with an accident and hurt his leg.  So he can't use the cycle for while so i have been taking him in my cycle.  He is so heavy to pull but happy to have this experience in my life.  This Elder was trained by elder Hodgson whom  i trained in Rajahmundy.  I am so happy to work with him.  Please pray for his leg.  He is the only one member of the Church in his family and he made a big sacrifice to come on a mission.

We also received a news that those elders who speak the native language could teach in their native language. This is how it is going to work. When we get a member referrals or part members who don't speak English, we could teach them in Tamil.  my companion is not speaking Tamil.  I will  have to translate what my companion is teaching.  they are doing this so that the members won't have to translate the things that we teach.  They wants us to take the members to bare their testimony and help out maybe part of the teachings that we do.

yes!! i have completed 13 months of my mission and i can tell that it went super fast.  I have learned a lot in these months.   I am glad to be on mission to serve my King.  All i know is that the sacrifice that i make is so worth it. We are working with lots of investigators and i have a great Faith that this month will be a good month for my companionship.

I want to tell this or post this on the wall board of 9th ward. so the members could read it.

My Dear loving brothers and sisters and friends of 9t ward.  I was so pleased to be in the best ward (9th ward) in Gilbert stake. I am thankful to each one of you for your love and support to me and my brother.  Each of you have a special place in my heart.  I have grown up to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and to serve him with all my pleasure is a previllage. I am thankful for that. members here in India are doing great  I love each of you.  (3 Nephi 13:33)



I love you and thankful to you.

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment