Friday, September 21, 2012

DAVID: August 19, 2012

My dear family.

With God's grace i am doing well and had two baptisms last week.  We had been working with them for long time and finally they were baptized. After baptism sister Ruthnirmala bore a great testimony which really touched  my heart.  She said that the Church is true and it is the true Church of Jesus Christ. This week we have two other baptisms. Two brothers named Naveen and Arun.  Naveen was drinking Coffee since he was little and doesn't like to drink milk.  But after teaching the Word of Wisdom, he compeletely stopped the Coffee and now drinking milk only.  It was a great decisions that he maid in his life.  I am so proud of these two brothers.  My convert brother Sivakumar family said hello to our family.  We taught them about the temples and They really liked the lesson.  He said that "I thought you just gave me the Hong Kong temple picture to hang it on our wall, but i understand the significance of the Temple, Thanks Elders."  It will be a spacial time whenever  i talk about the Temples.  I love and miss going to the Lord's house.

My mission president is coming to our branch this coming week and it seems like they are going to split the branch into two. Many great things are going to happen this coming weeks. I love being a missionary.

Love

Elder Aruldoss




No comments:

Post a Comment