Sunday, September 16, 2012

DAVID: April 1, 2012

I had a great week.  We found a great family to teach last week.  This sister name is Amulia and her mother-in-law name is Rukmani.  These two sister are so great.  They actually invited us to thier house. Amulia was a Christian, but her mother in law was Hindu.  So now the Hindu sister also believes on Jesus Christ.  Sister Amulia had read the Bible 3 times and has well knowledge about it.  Her brother also runs 3 different Churches near Rajahmundry. There were people told her wrong information about the Church after we teaching her to confuse her.  She told us about it, then we helped her to understand more about the Church. She is really good and committed to finish the full Book of Mormon  One day when we went to her house she maid us delicious food called (Ubma). Another night she pulled me over and asked if i had finished my dinner and i said no.  She maid us fried rice.  We are really hoping that she will get the witness of the
truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. She could be an amazing member of the Church.

We also have a baptism this coming week.  We have been preparing sister Devi for a month for baptism.  We are really excited for her. This will be my first baptism in my new area.  My companion and i are working really hard, especially last week. We have also found some other potential families who will be baptized soon.  Looking forward for that day.

I Cant believe that Casey's wedding is next month.  I am excited for her.  Wish i was there for that, but I will be thinking of her.

The Gospel is so TRUE, it truly changes the lives of others.  I am so grateful to be a missionary to help people to taste the fruit.

I want to express my love to each of you that i love you so much.

Elder David Aruldoss








No comments:

Post a Comment