Monday, September 17, 2012

DAVID: June 4, 2012


My week was interseting because the transferred suppose to happen, but they postponed it to this week.  So I will know where i will go pretty soon.
 
One Story:  When i was travelling with my companion in a bus,  I had an experence.  So as we were sitting in the bus, the bus conducter dropped a 50 pisa coin on the floor.  I was the only one who saw it and i leaned to pick it up and i did. That coin was little different and i never ever have seen such a coin. It was really new to me.  You know that i like to collect coins.  I wanted to keep that with me. I almost decided to keep it, until the spirit told not to.  So i asked the guy in front of me if he had dropped that coin and he said that it was not belong to him and he didn't drop it.  I still have the coin with me, but the feeling that i had was " It's not yours."  My destiny came and i had to get down the bus, but the coin was still with me.  As i was getting down, the bus conducter came near me.  I immediately reached out to give the coin to that man.  I told him that " I think you have dropped this coin, and hear you can have it."  Really, i felt good after this.  I am so greatful for the choice that i maid not only i gave that coin to him, but the most important lesson was to listen to the spirit.  When we listen to the spirit, he will really direct us to make right choice.  I was happy to CTR.  I would like to challenge you all to do the same.
 
Love Elder Aruldoss


No comments:

Post a Comment