Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DANIEL: July 25, 2012 & July 18, 2012


July 25th


Dear Family and Friends

How are you? I’m doing great. Thank you mom for the update on everything and the slideshow. I can’t believe that David will be finishing his year mark, it’s crazy. Will time does too fast. Like I said this is the one of the area hard to find and to teach, my companion and I working very hard to find some people to teach. We do have Lots of finding and Door knocking in this area, I love it because I haven’t done that because we are 100% referral mission. It is good to experience new things in this area.
By the way I have a new companion from Hydropath, his name is Elder. Gobbala. He is helping me with many things and good person.

I'm doing wonderful. We been struggling with 70% ers we have investigators who want to come to church but other than that doesn't want to do anything else. My companion and I working together to find and ITL ing people who ever we see on the street. 

Another hand I had never been a district leader now I'm a district leader in the second branch. It is a humbling and learning experience for me so far. I have been learning may things because of this calling and it helping me to fulfill my responsibility to God and my district. I have been praying to God for the spirit so I can serve my district mates. I also came to know some of my weaknesses; I'm working very hard to overcome them. Now I know God gave me this calling to help me and when I'm strong then I can help my brothers and sisters better. 



Two days ago I went one of the brothers who serve with David. His name is Kartik. Now he is our BML. In his family everyone is a member of the church except his mom. We went to their home and we had wonderful lesson. We taught them about Faith and Repentance and Family. How we have the responsibilities to God first and to others? The spirit was so strong in that moment.  

I want to thank my family members for helping me to understand the responsibilities. I also want to thank my brothers and sisters at home for setting me a good examples I love you guys. I miss you all.

One of my friends FROM PAKISTAN sends me this I want you to read this statement.
      
WHAT IS TRUE FRIEND 

What is a true friend? A true friend says what they think their friend needs to hear even when they know that their friend may get angry. A true friend doesn't leave because they are afraid to be with you. A true friend doesn't leave when the fun stops and things get uncomfortable There are just of few of the values that real friends hold dear. In short, A true friend recognizes the value of the friendship and holds it sacred.

Think about this ARE WE BEING A TRUE FRIEND? I want to thank my friends. They helped me and not only happy time and uncomfortable time. Love you guys.

Thank you for your love and your support.

Elder Aruldoss 


July 18th

Dear family and friends

Yes mom I almost read three to four times my patriarchal blessing, sometimes I astonished because some of them came true in HIS mission. I’m also happy for abbey because she went to EFY. I shore she will enjoy and will learn lot from EFY. It truly changed my life.
Thank you for the inside mom I haven’t red yet but I will print and will read in my apartment.
   
How are you? I’m doing wonderful we have a transfer meeting this week most likely My companion will be transferred. I don’t know who my companion is but I will know today night. 

I have been working heard in this new area. Last week I had huge stress because when I thought about my investigators and my members. Epically we did not have any investigators to teach, we been looking for people to teach. Pray for me.

I know this gospel hear to help us in this world without this we would be nothing.

Love you all thank you for your love and your support.

Elder.Aruldass

No comments:

Post a Comment