Sunday, September 30, 2012

DANIEL: August 30, 2012


Dear family and friends

How are you all? I’m doing wonderful in our area. We got a transfer calls yesterday will I’m staying in the same area but I’m getting a new companion from Nepal. That’s all I know about him other then he is call to serve in Europe and He will be staying with me for a transfer and He haven’t got to MTC.

We are still looking for some investigators we will see what will happen in this week. Doing finding a lot and asking referrals to out members. Yesterday was raining very heard do to that we did not have a power in our area so that why we asked permission from our mission president and we all mailing today.

We also played Basketball yesterday. It was fun finally in a long time I got the opportunity to play b-ball.

I been reading the Book of Mormon recently I had learned many doctrines and principles it is truly word of God. It is for our times to help us to prepare us for the Lord’s second coming. I love that book. Pray for me please.

Love you all

Elder Aruldoss  

No comments:

Post a Comment