Sunday, September 16, 2012

DANIEL: April 11, 2012


Hello families and friends
 
how are you all doing? I'm doing very will. It was fun to see the Pictures of Adam’s graduation. So Casey’s wedding is really close I hope every thing is going. 

Yesterday I had a meeting with President. Jackson it was a jest a meeting.  I would like to share some thing that I learned few day s ago.

1.       Is there is a God? Alma 22
2.       What does Jesus Christ expect of ME? 2 Nephi 9
3.       How can a belief in Jesus Christ help ME? Alma 36
4.       Why does God allow evil and Suffering to occur? 2Nephi 2; Alma 14:9-11; 60:13
5.       Does infant need to be baptized? Moroni 8
6.       Does God know Me? Alma 5:38,58
7.       How can I find Peace and Joy? Mosiah 2; 4
8.       How can my family be happier and more united? Mosiah 2
9.       How can I balance my Family and Courier? 3Nephi 13
10.   How can I strengthen my family relationship with my spouse? 3Nephi 14
11.   How can I avoid the evils that threaten my family? Alma39
12.   How can I avoid sin? Helaman 5  

Thank you for you love and support every one love you all.

Elder Daniel Aruldoss  

No comments:

Post a Comment