Sunday, September 30, 2012

DAVID: September 10, 2012

This week was slow for us.  We had little tough time finding new investigators and my companion's leg is getting better.   He is awesome to do the Lords work even during the tough time (his leg injury) he is a great example to me.

In my  branch there are many wonderful members. One of them is Mehala and Mani family.  Between them there are some misunderstandings and got separated almost a year ago.  We have tired so much to help them
to get back together.  One day we took our branch president to talk to sister Mehala about her family and the situation and we could be as a family together forever.  After our discussion she said that "I want more time to think about it"  So we gave her some time to think and pray about what she should do. This family has beautiful daughters about 6 and 3 years of ages.  I love them very much.  However they are also separated because of the parents.

One day during my personal study i got a phone call from branch president.  He said that Mehala cofessed her faults and wants to be with her husband and the children.  So we called Mehala and mani to Church.  My companionship and the branch president sat together with them and discussed with them about their future and most importantly their childrens future.  The good news is that both want to live together again.  I also shared my life's experence with them of how my family was like them.  They understand the purpose of family and i know that i am not the only one who is happy but our Heavely Father as well.  Satan is really there is destroy the family, but we have the wonderful restored gospel.  I know that the Lucifer can not shake the foundation which is built upon the ROCK which is the gospel.  The gospel is true and i know that family can be together even after this life and greatful to share this with my brothers and sisters in India.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

WIth much love

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment