Monday, September 17, 2012

DAVID: June 25, 2012

Dear Family,

I got my transfer call last week  and i got my new companion is here with me. He is from Utah,center well. He is really  nervous about everything India.

I am here in Erode and riding cycles again. My new companion Elder Smoot almost crashed into an auto.  I have to teach him many things, which i am looking forward to it.  My Branch is really good, so many young men are in the branch.  I really like the branch a lot.  Many members are willing to help us with the missionary work.  When i went to pick up my companion in Bangalore, i went to Tacco Bell. It was awesome!!  It is really hot here in Erode and many people speak no English.  The branch is 50% Tamil and 50% English.  This place is more of a village and very nice.

I will be in this area for another 3 months training Elder Smoot.  I will send you photos next week.  We are also completely white washed here. So We will have to do LOTS of findings. Please pray for us.

With so much love.

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment