Sunday, February 24, 2013

DAVID: January 6, 2013

It's been a crazy week for me. This is Hyderabad and it is mainly occupied by the Muselms. One of the largest city in population and my area is packed with people.  It is really hard to get around to one place to another. Slowly I am getting to know this place.  My companion is also new to this area because he is only been here for 6 weeks. He doesn't know lots of places of my area.  He is really tall 6.4 and i am only 5.7.  I really like him, his name is Elder Hollings from Las Vegas.

Another thing is that i am a new Zone leader and my Zone is the largest and we are so busy, helping other elders. Our area is also so far and we could only do 3 appointments per day and other half of our time traveling.  The good news is that we had 5 people who came to Church and they all have baptism dates.  I don't need to worry about finding English speaking people cause most speak good English here. The one thing that i am really worry about is getting down from the bus. The bus drivers don't stop properly and we have to get down in a running bus which is really dangerous. I know that many people got killed from this accident. My companion is use to that and i think i will be fine.  My area is really good and I am so excited to work here.

Many members are really crazy about going to the Temple and seal with their families.  during our testimony meeting one of the brother who recently returned from Hong Cong bore a fine testimony.  he said in his testimony that do everything you can to go to the Temple, even if necessary sale your kidneys our Heavenly Father will take care of you.

I am so happy to be on mission serving my Savior.  I love you and think of you often.

With much love,

Elder Aruldoss




No comments:

Post a Comment