Monday, February 25, 2013

DAVID: February 25, 2013

I AM SAFE.

I am sure you all heard of the Bomb blast in Hyderabad.  Unfortunately it happened in my area. I didn't go into that area on that day. As soon the members informed us  There were many (20) lives lost and many (50) severely injured in this tersest attack.  We ran to our apartment as soon as the  Church members informed us.  Many of them have eye witnessed this horrible nightmare.  This is surely the tersest attack.  One of the gang member got hanged two weeks ago and they were so angry about it and  They planted the bombs in many places and one was exploded near a bus stand and one was at movie theater and some of the bombs were hidden in a lunch box and one was in a bike.  We had been told to remain in the apartment and we didn't go out for proselyting for 4 days.  I got sick of staying in.  Apart from that we baptized brother Abraham.  He was well prepared by the Lord for us.  In his testimony he said that  "I found the Gospel after 30 years."  Now, we have work to do. We baptized all of people that we had.  We have to find new families to teach now.  So I am excited to find more families this week. 

Love you all, 

Elder Aruldoss



No comments:

Post a Comment