Sunday, February 24, 2013

DAVID: December 30, 2012

This week was really sad week.   I got my transfer call to Hyderabad and i will be leaving tomorrow.  I have to do some things before. They asked me to be the Zone leader with an elder from Las Vegas named
Hollings.  I am really sad to leave this area.  I had a farewell after Church and they all sung hymn 152 for me. I cried bearing my testimony.  All my converts also cried.  I was so close to this branch members and all of them love me so much.  I was here more than 6 months and i have found close friends and it is really hard for me to leave this branch. However, i know that God called me to Hyderabad and help the people there. I am looking forward to serve in the only stake in India as a Zone leader.

One thing that really touched me is one of my strong convert brother Rajesh mother passed away 8 months back.  He said even though my mother passed away you have brought me the true Gospel and through your help my whole generation will be blessed. Your teachings comforted me, you are like my mother.  It was a touching moment of my mission.  I  told him brother thank Him, he lead me to your family. This Gospel really true and it brings joy and peace to wounded heart. I have witnessed it in my life the healing power of the Atonement.  It is the medicine to any spiritual wounds.  I will be always grateful for it.

With my Happy New Year wishes and love,

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment