Sunday, February 24, 2013

DANIEL: January 9, 2013


Dear families and Friends 
 
How are you all? I'm doing great. I told you last week about the Transfer calls and we supposed to go on Friday, but we ran into a problems with a apartment. my mission president signed in and every thing was good and we were all exited and the next day we had a meeting with President Sackley. He told us the owner of the apartment rejected the contract because of a one reason he said NO non-vegetarian allowed in his apartment. so my mission president is looking for a apartments so we can go to MUMBAI.  During the meeting we had been given a few instruction for the elders in Mumbai that is NO name tag and NO tie. yes, we are not allowed to wear those things in Mumbai.

Now coming to my companion Elder Chandrasekar. Like I said he served with me in the same area past six months with me and I known him seance he arrived in the mission. I'm exited to serve with him next how ever long we are companion.

We are sill in Delhi but it has been coldest year in the last 44 years in India New Delhi. 

Until we go to Mumbai we have a especial assignments in Delhi. Which is we need to update the MLS in the second branch and to find the lost sheep. my companion and I been working on last few days to organize the priesthood and YSA. I had served in the same branch in the past we have so many men haven't received the priesthood. we were amazed with the number of men. they haven't received the priesthood because some were moved, some were lost, some were went away form the church because offended. Yesterday we sat with our first councilor in the branch president we went over the MLS and before we live that place he asked us to come to his home for dinner on Thursday night. we did not say no to him because we love dinner appointments. 

yep, these are the some few things that we did past week.

I want to tell you all I know this is the true church on the face of the earth. I know the missionary work is really and most important work as any man can do on this earth. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life and in my families and friends. I know the Savior died for me. I know the Book of Mormon is very vital in the conversion in anyone's life. This book help me to learn what my Father in Heaven wants me to learn? Do what He wants me to do? and say want he wants me to say to others? 

Love you all,

Elder Aruldoss    









No comments:

Post a Comment