Sunday, February 24, 2013

DANIEL: January 30, 2013


How are you my friends? 

yes mom you're right the month of January went too.... fast I can't believe.

I do feel bad for David thou because he can't do anything for few weeks few the problems get worse. I will pray for him.

Let me tell you what had happened past few day in Mumbai. So I wrote to you last week and we went to an appointments. One of the wonderful lesson about we taught (Restoration). While we were teaching them (Bro. Peter, and his bro. Yahan) in the middle of the lesson the power went off. so we they had some Candle light, that is the first time on a mission we taught in the Candle light. That was fun and the spirit is the same with the light and without the light.

On Thursday I red the Scriptures some thing hit me soo.. strong from my Patriotical Blessing. "He has favored me greatly by bringing me from into Mortality from the Pre-Earth life." It made me cry because our Heavenly Father loves me so much and he wants me to help his children in this life. I love this work I know that nothing can change a man or a women other then this gospel.

On Sunday I forgot to take my Name Tag. yes, you got it elder with a suit but not his Identity.

Monday we had our District meeting. The spirit was really strong it I love it. few things that I had learned form this meeting.

1. I need to be more Specific in my Prayers.

2. Keeping His commandment more Diligently.

In the missionary work we say the Spirit is the Most important my ZL gave an example of the how can we be successful in this work. Key is the Spirit and the Lock is our obedient and our willingness to God's commandments. I totally agree with him.

On Thursday we went to see some of the areas and we talked with people. we were all too tired, because 2 1/2 hours in the bus and we took a nice nape on our way.

we came to our Church and I started to read from D&C section 58, I asked myself many times past three weeks why am I sent to Mumbai?

I want to know for my purpose so I can do His will in this part of the mission. this is the answer I received D&C 58:6-7
6 Behold, verily I say unto you, for this cause I have sent you that you might be obedient, and that your hearts might be prepared to bear testimony of the things which are to come;

7 And also that you might be honored in laying the foundation, and in bearing record of the land upon which the Zion of God shall stand;

I gave thanks to our heavenly father for the answer and went out.
yep that's all from the week. I want to tell you How much I'm grateful for each and everyone of you in my life. Thank you for your love and your support and prayers and fasting. Love you all.
Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment