Sunday, December 30, 2012

DANIEL: November 21, 2012


Click here to read the New Delhi India Mission November Newsletter

Dear Families and Friends,

How are you all doing this week? I'm doing wonderful.

Today I have some sad news and some good news. Let me tell you the sad news. Tomorrow my companion is living to MTC.  I will really miss him. He is really a good elder, and enjoyed serving with him. He had taught me many things and helped me to understand some of my weakness.

Sad news is I'm leaving this branch tomorrow. I will be serving with American elder, his name is Hess. I will tell you more about him coming weeks.

I finish reading the Book of Mormon two weeks ago. I felt really good now I am trying to learn more about the D&C. it is truly a word of God. I am grateful for the instruction that God had give to us to run His church.

Some of my investigators I will be missing them lot. My convert Edward family, I love them lot and I will truly miss them.

By the way David, I know your companion because when I got transferred to Dwarka. He left on the same day. Tell him I said hi for him and his family is doing wonderful and great. How is his brother Nicolas Massey tell him I said hi for him too? Your companion is really a good guy.

Happy Thanksgiving every one.

Love Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment