Sunday, December 30, 2012

DANIEL: December 19, 2012


I want to tell you few things about this week. let me start from Baptism cloths on Saturday my companion and I realized we did not have a baptism cloths. so we traveled to Pitampura for the baptism suits. we traveled for a long time finally we reached 9:30 P.M. my companion and I traveled to Vasant Vihar at 11:45 P.M. and we spent our night and next day we had to wake up early in the morning to go to our church. when we went there we did not have a water in the Baptism font. so we had to fill up the font with the hose and we had to heat the water up. while we are doing this sister Rakhi didn't showed up to church. we were looking here and their. finally she came to church we had one of the wonderful baptism service, we had about 65 members staid after church. the spirit was so wonderful and amazing. I love it.

that is the first Sunday I did not take shower and did not brushed my teeth. did not ware suits to church. Now we been looking for some investigators please pray for us.

two days ago we did not have power in our apartment all day. now we have the power it was a new experience for us, it halped me to be grateful for many thing are very small and important. 

Once again MERRY CHRISTMAS.   

Love you all,

Elder Aruldoss     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment