Sunday, December 30, 2012

DANIEL: December 12, 2012


Dear families and Friends,

How are you all doing in this days? I’m doing good. Thanks mom and dad for senting mail I really enjoy reading them. I’m also happy that mom is doing will form the cold.

Missionary work is going wonderful. We have a baptism coming up this Sunday.  This sister’s name is Rakhi. She is a really wonderful sister. My companion and I enjoy teaching her. She already a wonderful missionary she referred her friend her name is Pujia. We been teaching them is has been wonderful experience for us.

Two weeks ago we had missionary fire side. The them was “Book of Mormon”. My companion had created some games like Samuel the Laminites, Nephites and Laminites wars, Translating the Book of Mormon into made up language. It was so much fun and learning for the people who attended this activity.

Yesterday was one of the funniest day of my life. we had a baptism interview  So we had exchange with our companionship and other companionship. During the lunch time we decided to come to our apartment and have our lunch. We ordered our food and we waited for a hour and before that I call the person who doesn't know any English at all we nether of us know Hindi. My companion elder. Bastin  did not know any Hindi he started to speak while I was listened to him I stated to laugh so heard because his mix the words in Hindi and in English. After the got out from the phone we stated to laugh so heard.

Next week one of my friend who served with me gutting engaged to one of my mission sister. His name is Elder. Krishna velu. I’m really happy for him.

I been reading the D&C lately and I also been learning many things that I need to do better in my life. I’m so grateful for the scriptures in my life and the teaching and guidance that gives to me.

Thanks families and friend for your love and your support.

Love you all,

Elder Aruldoss



No comments:

Post a Comment