Monday, January 2, 2012

DANIEL: December 14, 2011

Dear Families and friends,

Thank you for your love and support. I really miss you all for this Christmas season ( this is my first Christmas that I wouldn't be with neither of my families little sad).

This week was wonderful because I experienced sadness and joy. Sadness because out teaching river was little dried.  Joy because now our teaching river is batter.

We found two family the first family is amazing family. Because their life story is amazing and through God's help they were alive.

I want you to think of God hand in your life When you read this stories and How much you should be grateful for the blessings in your life?

Massey Family
They have 9 people in their family and only two people work in that family. they have a house. in that family a persons' name Rohit. One day he was attacked by some people. He almost died and some how he was amazingly brought back to life. That moment lead that Family to Christianity. when we found that family I thanked God four leading us to this family. They love the Gospel now they will be baptized (December 25).
When I heard this story I thought to my self God save Rohit's life so his family can hear the Gospel Of Jesus Christ.

The Second story is a new family we found this through Referrals. This family name is Karin family. they have 7 members in their family and sister. Karin's husband had past-away and she has been taking care of them. They are really a poor family. When I heard about them it reminded me of my childhood days and made me cry. we invited them to be baptized in Jan. First. When I heard this stories made me to be grateful for the things in my life. I love this Gospel because it changes others life.

Mom I talked to Brother Slater. yes he very far away from me But it's OK I was happy I get to talk to him.

Love all,
 
Elder. Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment