Monday, September 19, 2011

DAVID: September 19, 2011

Dear family,
            
This week was great.  My companion and i are working very hard to bringing the inveticators to church. We teach many but only few come to church. Brother Mohan came to church last week.  He is going to take the babtism this week which my companion and I are really excited.  This will my first babtism in my misson.  Brother Mohan is really have the true desire to follow all the commandments.  We taught him about the Word of Wisdom and he had little problem with Coffee and Tea.  He has been drinking this since he was 5 years old.  It is really hard for him.  He told us that he will not drink coffee and tea again. This one morning he took coffee and he told us that it was hard for him.  Amazingly,  he completely stop drinking coffee and Tea now. He also brought his little brother with him to church last week.  We also taught him how to sing the Hymns and to lead the music. It had been my blessing to teach him the gospel.

We lost our cell phone last week.  It contained all the numbers of our investicators and members and everything.  I had the phone and when we got off the Auto to get our bus, i guess i droped it in side the auto.  NOW, we have to get all the numbers over again.  IT WAS MY BAD.

We also went to many members house to see them and to get to know them.  We still don't know all the members and THIER NAMES.  I am really bad at that ye know.  many of them are facing with many challenges here. Please pray for them.

I love you all very much.

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment