Saturday, September 3, 2011

DAVID: August 22, 2011


Dear Family,

I am doing well.  Right now i have assigned to a new area called Vishakapatnam, which is in the southeast of India close to the beach.  I am happy to be here with my companion Tamang. He is from Napal.  He is really helping me out with everything.  We are both new to our area and we got lost few times. We taught many people here already.  I love it and it is not easy.  We went to this neighborhood and knocked every house.  Most of them were Hindu's and they didn't want to listen to us. however, we found a Christian Family and taught them the Restoration message.  We also gave a blessings to one of the family member who was sick at that time.  We are teaching two other invetcators who are going to be babtized this coming month.  I am excited for them.  We are mostly traveling by auto.  I love the people here and they are so nice, esecially in the branch. 

I am great to be part of the missionary work to help my people in India. I am thankful for my calling. Most of the people speak Telugu in my area and it is kinda of hard to find people who speak english. Our rule is to teach the people who speaks english because it is important to understand what we are teaching them about the gospel.  I will be here in my area for 12 weeks.  My cmpanion is fearless to teach the gospel to people here.  I am new and learning to have more confidence and teach with power and authority.  I only been here for 3 days. 

I love you all and miss you.
Elder Aruldoss


Elder Aruldoss and his companion, Elder Tamang 
from Nepal at the Philippines MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment