Saturday, September 3, 2011

DAVID: August 10, 2011


Hi everyone.  I am doing well here in the MTC.  I love teaching and gaining knowledge about this gospel.  MTC is amazing and the spirit is so strong and when i was teaching this investicator, she was crying and i was also started to cry.  I learned that without the spirit the wont happen.

So this last week, we had the previllage of going out with the missionaries to teach the real investicators. so my companion and i went to  this village and taught two new invisticators. both were teensagers.  they didn't speak English, but understood it ok.  we taught them about the first principles of the gospel and about the importance of law of tithing.  I loved this wonderful experence and this is something new in our MTC, because this new method of teaching is introduced recently.  so we were one of the first one to have this experence.  I am also call to be a district leader and i love my district(Jacob).

Please pray for me and I love and miss all of you.  I am going back to India next week and I will be assingned to an area.  SO excited for that.  I know this work is not easy, but it is REALLY worth it and i love it.  My companinon is strugling in english and struglling to teach other.  However, he has the spirit to touch the heart of many others.

Love you all
Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment