Saturday, September 3, 2011

DAVID: August 3, 2011

Hi everyone.  I am so greatful to be here in the MTC.  I love it and I am having so much fun here.  There are lots of missionaries here and I am greatful to be a missionary to serve in this calling.  The spirit is so strong and power.  I love you all.  We went to the Phillippines, Manila Temple.  It was an amazing experence and i start crying the Celestial room.   I was with the other four Indian missionaries.  It was little different going to the temple with them, But i was greatful to go with them.  They loved it and i was able to help them when they received their endowment for the first time.  

When i went to hospitial for some checkups, i meet this lady who was sitting front of me.  so she asked me where i was coming from.  I showed her my missionary name tag. I found out that she was a member of the church and she hasn't going to church for long time and she was looing for the church close by her house.  so i talked to her about the church and got her number and told her that i would help her out.  God loves all of us and I believe that He sent me to help her out.  I will here for another two weeks. My companion is struggling with English.  He knows about the gospel very well in his native language.  Please pray for him and also for me.  I love this Elder.  The food is so good and this people make special food (spicy) for the Indian Elders.  I love the food and i am eating to much here. 

Don't have lots of time and I love this gospel and love to feel the spirit and "Forger youself and think about others" I learned this here in the MTC and that's what i want to do for next two years. 

I love you all
Elder Aruldoss.

No comments:

Post a Comment