Saturday, September 3, 2011

DANIEL: September 1, 2011

Family and Friends,

Thank you for understanding my feelings. Thank you for the information mom. I have very little time to E-mail you all so I red only few litters thank you for sending mails.

I'm having wonderful time in MTC. Sometimes it is very hard to experse myself  in words. Everything is going very will. This weak we got to hear from the first quorm of the Sevanty. I will be leaving MTC this Thursday.

Enought about me. How are you guys? and what is new? Mom I want to ask you can you please do all the tempel work for My family in India because i do not have anytime to do it. tell me about Courtney more and how she is doing.

I love you guys thank you for everything you have done in my life.

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment