Saturday, September 3, 2011

DANIEL: August 24, 2011

Dear Family and Friends

I'm sooo... sorry for not skypeing you all, my last week in RSO I tried to skype you all but We had a big storm for two days and distroyed the internet. I'm haveing a great time of my life in MTC. What I want to say is I'm greatful for my Heavenly Father and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Last five days in MTC I come to know How important the Gospel is.  I do not have a log time. Once again please forgive me. David is doing good.

I'm slowly learning to how to communicate with the Spirit and learning to teach. I had made many friends in MTC. Today we went to the Temple with my two Indian friends, it was their first time. 
How are you guys doing and What is new with you all? Tell I said Hi to everyone. I love you guys so much and I miss you all. Thank you for everythings you have done.

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment