Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DANIEL: March 14, 2012

Hello families and friends

How are you all doing? I'm doing fantastically well. I hope every thing is OK there. I'm sad and happy because we got a transfer call from our assistants. we found out my companion is living and I will be getting a new companion and his name is Elder Wisely. The shocking news  was my companion Elder Krishna Velu became a Zone leader.

Last nine weeks had been really tough because we had been looking for some people to teach but finally we found some investigators and some baptism is coming up. My seven months of HIS mission what I had learned is The true happiness comes when you see people's lives changed. I love it.

Last week we got to calibrate The Holli. It was so much fun with the collar powers it was crazy but we had a lots of fun time.

My spiritual moment is this I had one of the wonderful experience happened on Monday. My companion and I went on a doubling. We took few of our members to one of our investigator’s home we took three members and to the investigator. We talked about the First lesson I started the lesson that’s all I did rest of the teaching was done by our members. In the end I gave them a baptism commitment and they accepted it.

What I learned is using (the right) members are very very important.

Love Elder Aruldoss







 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment