Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DANIEL: January 24, 2012

Hello Families and Friends,

How are you all? I am doing very good. Thank you for writing me mail.

This is my spiritual experience of the week.  I had learned one of the valuable lesson past week. That was to be strong and never give up on the people that I or our missionaries work with.  My experience was this my companion and I made a goal to bring fifty people to church. Not for only one week but every week before this transfer ends we want everyone to come to church every week. We started to focus on the members more and especially with the inactive family in Dwarka Mor Branch. We worked so heard and did our best to and we called every one to church. My companion and I said to ourselves we will have at least fifty five people to church. The Sunday day came and we waited for our members to overflow the chapel. We even waited for 15 minutes extra, but we had the sacrament attendance was 30. My companion and I was really sad and made because we put our whole efforts to bring them to church. We went to our apartment and I had this question of what happened and How can we do better next time? I stated to read the (B.O.M.) My question was answered and I shared with my companion in (Jacob 5).

This what I had learned God given us agency to chose and I also I had learned that some times some we may not get or have what we want but through our efforts and diligence we can accomplish slowly but surely. After I had shared with my companion we both said to our self if it is not this week but we always have next week to help and strengthen our member’s testimony. But we were happy because what we had accomplished on that week.

Love you all,

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment