Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DANIEL: February 8, 2012

Hello Families and Friends,
 
How are you all? I'm doing amazingly fine and wonderful. I'm sorry to her about grandma, I hope she is doing good. I will definitly pray for her and grandpa.

It was wonderful to hear about mom went to Grand canyon. it reminded me of super activity in my teacheres quorm it was one of the hardest trip in my life. it was fun and hard.

I had learned many lessions in this past week. one of them is comanionship study and how important it is in the life of the missionary. last monday we went to eat as a district in Dwarak Mor. we had wonderful food and the food was too havey for him and he having loose motion. now he is little better. 

my companion and I working very very hard to be a preach my goapel missionay (PMGM). in India New Delhi it is very very hard, not only for us very one in New Delhi. But we try our best to follow it. because it is the first generation Chuch all the missionaries have expond purposes Those are Pick up the invistigators and membes, home teach five families, BMP families three (Branch mission prosess families), reactivate the priesthood holders, teach English Class, Have a FHE for all the members in our church, help our Branch President and all the leaders in the church, and help the young man to get a mission call in our branches. These are our some important purposes. I tell you these things because this what like in first generation church, and also how important is our calling in mission in DELHI. 
 
We had a Baptism last sunday. it was fun to see people's life get changed through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love it. 

Where david it now is one of the safest place in India, members are all very good people. We have some missionaries from that place in New Delhi, that's how I know.
 
ONE REQUIST TO VERY ONE WHO READ THIS MESSAGE READ THE SCRIPTURES AND PRAY OFTEN, AND ESPICALLY GO TO CHURCH.

Love you all take care,

Elder Aruldoss










No comments:

Post a Comment