Sunday, October 30, 2011

DANIEL: October 26, 2011

Dear family and friends,

Sorry for not E-mailing you last week. I am soo... happy for Courtney and Adam. I love the Baby pictures. I wish I'm there now I would give a lot of kiss to the baby [do it for me mom]. Sounds like every this is going fine there and exiting things are coming up for our family.

I am doing great and geting little fat and this time for real I have little big muscles. Every thing is going very will and I had been learning a lot of things and love it. How is dad?
 
The spiritual moment was two days ago I was reading the Book of Mormon in {Mosiah 14} I was cried because I felt the love of God for me and for my people in the world. I thought to myself I am so grateful to be a missionary to help and teach about Christ to my own people in India. I also thought to myself for me He was suffered and died. I came to know how important the Atonement in my life. I love my savior and what He had done so I can come to out Heavenly Father. I encrouge all of you to read this chapter and think about it what Christ had done in your life.

Love you family and friends thank you for your love and support. 

Elder Aruldoss

No comments:

Post a Comment