Sunday, October 16, 2011

SISTER ANDREA FUNK (DAVID'S MISSION PRESIDENT'S WIFE): October 16, 2011

Dear Elder Aruldoss and family,

Last week we were in Rajahmundry for Zone Conference.  We were able to spend the day with Elder Aruldoss and his companion Elder Tamang.  They are doing a great service in Visakhapatnam.  Elder Aruldoss is well prepared to serve.  During our Zone Conference we learned about seeking revelation, acting in all diligence, planning and faith.  As Elder Aruldoss applies the things we learned he will be blessed in all his doings.

During our meeting he bore his testimony.  He said, "I am grateful for all I have learned.  I know it is true that when we trust God he will help us with everything we need.  I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  As we read it we will grow closer to God and Jesus Christ.  I love my Savior."

I have attached some pictures.

Love, Sister Funk

Elder Aruldoss and Elder Tamang-Rajahmun at Zone Conference

Elder Aruldoss and Elder Tamang-Rajahmun at Zone Conference

Lunch!  Beef and Chicken Curry and Chapatis

No comments:

Post a Comment