Sunday, October 9, 2011

DANIEL: October 9, 2011

Dear Family and Friends
                     
I'm sorry for not writing a whole lot last week. We had my first baptism two weeks ago. his name is Bro. Bishan every time we taught he always exuded to learn about the gospel. I was sooo happy for him.

This week I learned a lot of things. One of the important lessons was how to study the scriptures effectively. What I did was past my years I just read and memorized it. When I came on HIS mission I started to put them into practice and I have learned a lot, and it is helping my faith to grow stronger and stronger every day.
Now I understand the purpose of the scripture study and apply them to everyday life.

I have been praying for Court and I hope everything goes well. Tell them I said Hi and I love my brothers and sisters. I will send some pictures next week.

Love you all
Elder Aruldoss  

No comments:

Post a Comment