Sunday, October 23, 2011

DAVID: October 17, 2011

This week was awesome.  We had our zone conference and we basically talk about redoubling our effort. We traveled in the train for 4 hours. First time in India that i am travelling in train for long time.  

This week we baptized two Heavenly Father's children.  Sister Shanti and Brother Siva.  It was really wonderful to see them change and I baptized Siva and Shanti's brother baptized her.   We also found a new family of four members and they are also going to take the baptism this month.  This family's religious background is Hindu and they loved the church this week and had a great time together as a family.  There are many good people are waiting for us to teach them the gospel.  I really love this work and slowly grasping the gospel doctrines and principles.  I learned so many things already.  However, there are many many things that i need to learn.

This week we had a goal of 10 new investigators without knowing that we will be gone for Zone Conference for two days.  So until Sunday we only had 1 investigator and so we did nor give up and exercised our Faith and start calling our referrals.  We really trusted Heavenly Father and so this one referral told us to come to his house.  So before Church we went to visit this man. A miracle happened.  When we went to his house and found out that there are 7 other family members living in the same house.  First i thanked My Heavenly Father for giving this wonderful family and later we found another family of two.  So we found 10 new investigators in one day, because we did not give up and exercised our faith.  It was amazing.

I will sent some pic's also.

I am really doing well here and i love the branch and also Sister Funk said that she received a  letter from you mom.  I told her about our family and my experience in USA. Pre. Funk is really awesome. He is really pushing the missionaries to redoubling everything.  

I love this Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know it is true.

I am so glad that Court and the baby are doing well. The baby is soooooo cute and beautiful.  I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love you Witcher Family.  WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I will continued to pray for our family. I love you all very much.  

 Love E .Aruldoss.

Elder Aruldoss at the service project.

On the train!


1 comment:

  1. I love that story about the 10 investigators. He is such a good example of having faith.

    ReplyDelete