Sunday, December 18, 2011

DANIEL: December 7, 2011

Dear Family and Friends

How are you all? I'm doing amazing. now I'm learn a lots of things. I am in New area and it is cool it see different kinds of people and enjoying every things.

First of all I want to thank My Heavenly Father for giving me this chance to serve Him. I thought I will be in Pitham Pura for 6 to 9 months I’m Happy I am in Dwarka, not that I don’t like Pitham Pura. I love that place I don’t know why I feel our members need more help in Dwarka.

MY first three months I struggled to understand and work and learn, but now I’m learning fast and doing the things with help of the spirit. I love every second of it.

My companion and I working heard and thinking more about out members and Investigators. How we can help them and what we need to study for next lessons.

My companion is amazing. Love him a lot. Our companionship study is amazing and helping each others everyday.

In our church we say and we believe and some of us experience about how serving mission will and can bless our live and our family life. I am experiencing the blessing in my family at Home. Last few months I had been thinking about I should have given a Book of Mormon to my dad and I was felt really sad because I had missed the opportunity. The last letter my mom said he has been reading the book of Mormon everyday. It made me so happy.

Another experiance was we had spicallize training. we talked about how important is the book of mormon and what is the rool of that book in our life and in our invistigators' life. I had learned many things and now I am regreading the times that did not read the book of mormon. I don't konw how many people's life I had impicted and changed but I had learn to change my life with the book of mormon. I had learned The Gospel can change others life for the better.

Thank you for the love and support and I want to challenge you all to read the book of mormon everyday it will give you strength.

Thank you so much mom for giving all the informations in our family and friends. Our Distreict Conferandce is this week as a missionary we have alot of things to do like PICKING UP our (L.A and R.C)

Love you all
Elder Aruldoss










No comments:

Post a Comment