Sunday, November 20, 2011

DANIEL: November 16, 2011

Back ground information for this spiritual moment was I have been struggling to get to know my Pithum Pura place.

My spiritual moment was when I brought an investigator to Institute. I had learned Moses did not become a prophet in a day. He prepared and did everything he could to prepare himself. I thought to myself Am I prepared so I can ask God for help. I thought to myself as a missionary I need to prepare myself to receive answer to my prayers. Now I have been working hard to learn the places. I brought my investigator so he can have revelatory experience but I was the one who had the revelatory experience. From this experience what I had learned was God works in different ways then man. Now for everything first I need to work and ask God for help. I am glad I learned this lesson. Love this gospel and every time helps me to improve my life.

love you all thank you for you love and support.

Elder Aruldoss







No comments:

Post a Comment